Safe, Secure Shopping at Living in Comfort
Living In Comfort does not and will never sell, trade or exchange your personal information with any other business entity or individual. We are in the business of selling quality products to consumers, not selling email addresses, or any other personal information. That's not a promise - it's a fact.
Living in Comfort understands your concerns about online security. We share your concerns and use the latest tools available to keep our site a highly secure ordering environment so you can shop with confidence.
We are here to help ensure that your shopping experience is both safe and secure.
Recent events have highlighted the need for safe, secure on line shopping. Living In Comfort ensures that your transactions are secure.
- All personal and financial information is encrypted and transferred using Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard.
- Credit Card information is stored encrypted for the minimum amount of time.
- Detailed transaction logging assists in resolving fraud issues.
- No Personal Information is stored in cookies.
Personal Information Kept Private
Living In Comfort does not and will never sell, trade or exchange your personal information with any other business entity or individual.
More Privacy Info
To help you understand how best to protect your credit card information, visit the following sites:
- FTC: Avoiding Credit and Charge Card Fraud
- Consumer Action: Preventing Credit Card Fraud
- Preventing Credit Card Abuse - Anti-Fraud Strategies
Credit card fraud hurts us all. Shop with safety, knowing that Living In Comfort is a secure site.