Promotion Split Queen Wallhugger Adjustable Bed with Memory Foam Mattress - ADJ-PROMOTION
- Shipping Info
Deluxe Memory Foam Mattress Wallhugger Adjustable Bed at a bargain price.
Precision engineering and advanced technology make the ProMotion Adjustable Bed the best electronically controlled adjustable bed.
Dual Queen is approximately 60" x 80" and Consists of 2 Units, each 30" x 80"
ProMotion Adjustable Base features:
- This set Includes the Adjustable Bed Base and the Mattresses - everything you need to start sleeping more comfortably!
- Superior Wall Hugger Capability Bed smoothly glides towards the wall leaving the nightstand close and accessible.
- Head and Foot Articulation - Both head and foot sections are adjustable with Two Lift Motors.
- Durable Plywood and Steel Base Platform - The backbone of the Adjustable Unit is built to last.
- Mattress Retainer - Keeps mattress in place during adjustments.
- Easy-view Ergonomic Wired Remote Control - Buttons glow in the dark for easy night time viewing. Control fits comfortably in hand.
- Head and Foot Lift Motors - Independent control; UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Low Voltage - Wired low voltage hand wand with polarized solid state components for durability.
- Lift Motors - Permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation.
- 7 inch leg height
- Adjustable Bed 20-Year Limited Warranty.
1 Year Free In-Home Parts and Labor
5 Year Free Parts
15 Years Prorated parts
20 Year Frame, Base board and plywood
Memory-Pedic Mattress Features:
Dual Density Memory Foam & Luxury Firm surface quickly transcending to firm with over 15% more Viscoelastic Memory Foam than any competing 8-inch model. Engineered-Ventilation to keep internal components dry and fresh and comfortable in any climate.
8" High Memory-Pedic Mattress Construction:
- 3.5 inches total of Premium British Vita Dual-density Viscoelastic memory foam.
- Top layer 1.5 inch 3 pound Visco for pressure-reduction.
- Second layer 2 inch 4 pound Visco convoluted (Flat-side up) for firmness/added back-support and Ventilation (fresh air absorbed with any movement in bed).
- Reinforced Edge-Support is 2 inches wide and 2 inches tall and provides increased sleeping surface and additional/convenient firmness as sitting surface.
- Support foam is 5 inches H.R. (High Resiliency) high-density polyurethane British Vita foam.
- Cover is premium Cotton stretch material, washable, with Dupont heavy-duty zipper at base. Mattress bottom has expensive Hanes Converting Grip-Tite floor to prevent any lateral movement on base.
Memory-Pedic Mattress 10 Year Limited Warranty:
The Memory-Pedic Mattress is warranteed against defects and workmanship during normal use. Any unusual use, abuse or alterations are not covered and will invalidate the warranty. In the event that service resulting from such defect is required during the warranty period, your mattress will be repaired or replaced as defined below. The warranty period begins with the date of delivery of original purchase. Purchase receipt required to demonstrate original purchase date. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, you may have additional rights which vary by state.
Mattress Cut-Away View
Shipping and Delivery options for this item include:
Choose your desired delivery option from the Options Box above.
Curbside Delivery: Order is brought to the curb nearest your home and the customer is responsible for bringing the item into the home.
Basic Threshold Delivery: Order is brought to the threshold of the nearest ground entrance. Customer is responsible for bringing the item into the room of choice.
White Glove Deluxe Delivery with Setup: Order is brought inside your home and into the actual room you choose (up to 2 flghts of stairs) and will be fully assembled. The delivery company will also take away any packeging materials and/or debris.
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery company will call in advance to make a delivery appointment (day and time window) that is convenient for you.
Leggett & Platt offers the best-in-class adjustable beds and mattresses. Their no-nonsense approach to building the best beds at the best prices has made them a world leader in adjustable beds.
J.P. Leggett and C.B. Platt were both residents of Carthage, a county seat in southwest Missouri, when they formed their business partnership in 1883.
J.P. Leggett was an inventor and had several patents to his credit. When he developed the idea for a spiral steel coil bedspring, he went to his future brother-in-law, C.B. Platt, for his manufacturing capability and expertise.
Together they produced the L&P bedspring, patented in 1885, which offered the best night's sleep yet available.
Their partnership prospered and the business was incorporated in 1901. The company has operated continuously since then, and began its fifth decade of public ownership in 2007.
We stand behind the manufacturer's warranty 100%
Leggett & Platt offers a great 1-3-20 year warranty as follows:
- 1-Year Full Warranty
- 2nd & 3rd Year Limited Warranty
- 4th To The End of the 20th Year Limited Warranty