Nu-Flame Ethanol Fuel Case of 6 1-Liter Bottles NF-BIOETH6L
- Shipping Info
Don't run out of Ethanol for your Ethanol Fireplace - this case of 6 liters will last a long time.
Nu-Flame Denatured Bio-Ethanol fuel is a safe, eco friendly fuel made from renewable plant sources right here in the USA. Nu-Flame Fuel is clean burning creating no soot, smoke or hazardous fumes. Safe for use indoors and out, Nu-Flame provides a beautiful vibrant color flame and long burn time.
Nu-Flame Ethanol Bio Fireplace Fuel details:
- Case of 6 bottles - each bottle is 1 Liter (1.06 qt)
- Item NF-BIOETH6L
- Contains Bitrex, a bitter additive preventing human consumption
- Highly biodegradable, safe for the environment
- No petroleum products added
- 2.5 to 4 hours burn time per quart
Nu-Flame understands fire is dangerous but for many years it has been safely used and enjoyed when properly handled. To insure your safety and enjoyment we provide safety information and user manual that explains the correct use of your Nu-Flame fireplace and the basic risk of using the product. It is the sole responsibility of the consumer of any product sold by Bluworld or its resellers to obtain proper instruction from the safety manual and to always act safely, wisely and with caution while using our products.
Your Nu-Flame Fireplace is for decorative purposes only and not suitable for continuous operation. Failure to follow these instructions could result in property damage, bodily injury or even death.
SAFETY IS FIRST - PLEASE READ (by Nu-Flame):
- Never leave a burning or hot fireplace unattended.
- Keep away from children and pets. This is not intended for children.
- Do not operate in a room with oxygen tanks in use or if flammable vapors are present.
- Do not burn in a confined space, the flame consumes oxygen.
- Never open a fuel bottle near an open flame. A dangerous fire flash could result.
- Never attempt to move the fireplace while it is burning or is still hot.
- After filling your fireplace, be sure to replace the bottle cap and remove the bottle from area of the fireplace before lighting the fireplace.
- Glass will be hot when lit and for some time after extinguishing, do not touch glass surface. Due to high surface temperatures keep children, pets, clothing, drapery and furniture away from the unit.
- Do not obstruct or inhibit flame.
- Do not use for cooking purposes. Do not use the Fire to heat or boil water or as a cooking appliance.
- Allow fireplace to cool at least 15-20 minutes before touching or moving.
- Do not put wood, charcoal, paper or other combustible objects into the Fire.
- Exercise the same precautions as you would an open fire.
- In case of emergency Dial 911. Extinguish fire with approved fire extinguisher.
Why bio-ethanol Fireplaces?
- An ethanol Fireplace is a revolutionary concept in home space. It runs on bio- ethanol, which is deemed by many as the future of fuel.
- SAFE - Although it is an open fire, the design ensures that no one really gets too close to the fire. The fireplace material never really gets too hot so even if you accidentally touch it, thereís no chance of getting scalded.
- PORTABLE - Convenient size and no fixed pipes or parts lets you take this fireplace wherever you want.
- NO GAS OR ELECTRIC CONNECTION NEEDED - These fireplaces are fuelled by bio-ethanol, an alternative fuel, so you donít need any gas pipes or electric connection to get your fire up and your fireplace running.
- ODORLESS - Ethanol burns without any odour. The only time you can smell something is when you extinguish a flame that dissipates very quickly.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Bio-ethanol fireplaces are made of high tech materials, the mechanism is simple and there is minimal residue. Making it relatively easy to run and maintain.
- SMOKELESS - No more stinging and watery eyes! The only emission is water vapour and negligible amount of carbon dioxide, so there is no smoke. Not just safe for the environment but for your health as well.
- ECONOMICAL TO RUN - Bio-ethanol is a relatively inexpensive fuel. On an average, 5 litres of this fuel can keep a fire going for anything between 8-20 hours.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Simply remove it from the box, fuel it up and itís good to go. Itís as simple as that.
- NO CHIMNEY REQUIRED - Since there is no smoke or harmful emissions or residue, there is no need to install a chimney.
Shipping and Delivery options for this item include:
This item ships via Ground Delivery by UPS, Fedex or USPS
Nu-Flame is innovator of a leading edge product line of decorative designer bio-fireplaces and fire fountains. These distinctively beautiful products burn Nu-Flame bio-ethanol fuel, which is a renewable energy source. Combining the best of modern design, technology and ecology, Nu-Flame fire products are safe, easy to set up, require no venting, and are smoke, soot, and odor free. They are cost effective and environmentally friendly. The Nu-Flame product selection of stunning contemporary home accent pieces includes wall mounted, freestanding, and tabletop fireplaces, suitable for the decor of home, office, or apartment.
We stand behind the manufacturer's warranty 100%
Nu-Flame fires are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase.