Kettler Coach M Indoor Rower 7974-190
With its non-wearing balanced Magnetic-Brake System™ and center pull oar, the new Coach M rower provides a total body workout. Not only does the Coach M supply a complete exercise program but it still gives the rower the most realistic and accurate interpretation of actual rowing on the water. The included Polar™ wireless transmitter measures a heart rate with EKG precision. Besides rowing, the Coach M offers an additional 16 muscle building exercises. And when done working out the Coach M easily stores in an upright position reducing its footprint thus giving you more room to move about.
Kettler Coach M Indoor Rower 7974-190 details:
- Balanced Magnetic-Brake System™ guarantees infinitely variable resistance, indexed 1-10
- Wireless Polar® T34 heart rate transmitter included
- Biomechanically designed foot plates offer a natural, pivoting action and a full longitudinal rowing motion range
- Sturdy powder coated KETTLER® designed frame and transport castors with top grade ball bearings in the extra padded seat’s rollers provide a silky smooth glide along the main chrome plated steel rails
- Quick Attach™ backboard and front footplate provide an additional 16 exercises
- LCD Training computer displays time, oar strokes, current cadence, cumulative distance over a training session, heart rate and kilojoules, a precise measurement of energy consumption (4.2 kJ = 1 kcal)
- Settings include time, upper pulse limit, kilojoules and a visual and/or acoustical cadence signal
- Recovery pulse rate feature and scan function, rotates various readings at 6 second intervals
- Easily stores in an upright position giving it the smallest footprint of any indoor rower on the market
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years Parts
- Lifetime Limited Frame Warranty
Rowing is one of the best possible full body workouts to challenge every major muscle group of the body. Rowing strengthens and tones the muscular system while at the same time providing an excellent cardiovascular workout and much more.