Kettler COACH E Exercise Rower 7975-190
Beyond rowing, the Kettler Coach E Rower provides 16 additional training exercises.
Decades of making quality rowers have culminated with the development of the new Kettler Coach E rower. The Coach E combines ergonomics, mechanics and electronics to produce maximum benefits suitable for everyone - beginners to experts. The smooth eddy-current magnetic resistance system of the Coach E rower works on the principal that the amount of energy in the drive stroke is automatically matched with equal resistance.
Kettler COACH E Exercise Rower 7975-190 details:
- Some assembly required
- Biomechanically correct foot plates offer a natural, pivoting action and a full longitudinal rowing motion range
- Quiet Operation - Exercise without distrubing others
- Quick Attach backboard and front footplate (both included) help to provide 16 different exercises
- Electronics by Siemens
- Transport Casters for easy relocating
- Sturdy, powder coated, high carbon steel frame with a Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions, assembled: 77" x 22" x 23.25" High
- Maximum user weight 285lbs
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years Parts
Rowing is one of the best possible full body workouts to challenge every major muscle group of the body. Rowing strengthens and tones the muscular system while at the same time providing an excellent cardiovascular workout and much more.